Whittier Place Condominium in Boston’s West End consists of two modern, high-rise buildings, originally built as rental housing in 1964 and converted to condominiums in 1986. Our community includes 463 residences, 15 professional office suites, and 5 commercial units. Many of the residences allow breathtaking views of the cityscape, including the Charles River and its parklands, the Zakim-Bunker Hill Bridge, Boston Harbor, the Back Bay, and Beacon Hill.
Whittier Place offers you…
The Clubs at Charles River Park health club is a full-service fitness center located in Charles River Park at 10 Whittier Place. The club waives the joining fee for Charles River Park residents and offers monthly, annual and summer memberships.
The Clubs’ features include:
- A wide range of cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Group fitness classes including pilates, yoga and group cycling
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor lap pool
- Complimentary orientation session with a certified personal trainer
- Men’s and women’s steam room, sauna and locker rooms
- Complimentary towel service
- Cabanas and outdoor cafe open during the summer months